Health Data: Table
Select a Patient ID from the dropdown and press "Generate Table" to view the select patient's health data as a table.
- Dates are in the format "MM-dd-yyyy".
- Columns are resizeable.
- Download buttons will appear after table generation.
- NB: Downloading as a PDF may cause the table to be truncated.
- A row of 0's most likely denotes that authorisation for that particular health data type was not granted, but could also signify no data for that measurement yet.
- A singular 0 entry likely denotes no data for that day (e.g. the patient did not wear their fitness tracker).
The health data recorded, in order.
Active Energy: measured in kcal.
This is an estimate of energy burned over and above your Resting Energy use (see Resting Energy). Active Energy includes activity such as walking slowly, pushing your wheelchair and household chores, as well as exercise such as cycling and dancing. Your total energy use is the sum of your Resting Energy and Active Energy.
A flight of stairs is counted as approximately 3 metres (10 feet) of elevation gain (approximately 16 steps).
Average Heart Rate
Resting Energy: measured in kcal.
This is an estimate of the energy your body uses each day while minimally active. Additional physical activity requires more energy over and above Resting Energy (see Active Energy).
Step count is the number of steps you take throughout the day. Pedometers and digital activity trackers can help you determine your step count. These devices count steps for any activity that involves step-like movement, including walking, running, stair-climbing, cross-country skiing, and even movement as you go about your daily chores.
Walking + Running Distance: meters.